5/30/2009

Morning Wedding


Off to get the Maid of Honor's hair ready for the wedding at noon - and then attending the wedding. Can't wait! I love weddings!

I bought this dress last year off Ebay after putting off buying it at Gap in hopes it would go on clearance. Unfortunately, it sold out at Gap, so my only option was Ebay, and the deal wasn't that great. Nevertheless, my heart was set on it, so I bought it anyhow.

I've not been sure of it since I bought it until last night when I finally decided to hem it 2 inches. It's amazing (in my opinion, at least) what a difference the shorter length makes for my petite frame!

Dress - Gap (off Ebay) - $35
Shrug - Rave - $15
Crochet bracelet - The Velvet Lounge (boutique in downtown city shop) - $.50
Pumps - Target - $6
Shell earrings - Target - $.50
Bag - thrifted - $2