6/09/2009

Black and white

Inspired by Nic's simplicity today, I decided to wear plain black and white as well. I'm going to dinner with a few girl friends this evening and was trying to decide if I should get dressed up or not. I feel like I've fallen some where in the middle.

Allergy season has hit me hard the last week, and last night I had to break out my glasses, as my contacts refused to stay put in my red, itchy eyes. *sigh* really dislike wearing glasses.

Top ~ Macy's $10
Skirt ~ Target $12
Platform sandals ~ Target $?
Bracelets ~ Gifted
Earrings ~ Macy's $10

8 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2009

    Love the outfit! You look great in glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blk-wht together, they're so easy to dress up with!
    Those glasses actually looks great on you!

    Love it! I hope you had a great time with your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love wearing black and white. So simple and chic. Really like that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. B&W is my fave color combo lol
    i like the platform sandals

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes! And nice way to break up the black&white with the brown shoes! At least they look brown to me....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't like wearing glasses? Are you kidding? You look great in glasses. They go really well with your beautiful face. I quite love the simple black and white look. Have you heard of the saying "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"? That would be a pretty accurate way to describe your look. And may I also say your legs look amazing in those heels.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa