6/28/2009

Easter Dress in June




I'm wearing this dress, but this time with a strapless bra instead of letting a sweater or my hair cover the straps from the regular bra I wore last time.

Outfit:

Dress - J.Crew (via Ebay) - $5
Pumps - Target - $6
Chain and pearl necklace - thrifted - $2


Make-up:

Mascara - Black - Loreal Voluminous
Blush - Bronze Sands - Mary Kay
Liner - Black - Rimmel
Eyeshadow - Ulta - in two shades of pink
Toe nail polish - OPI - (forget the color name, but it's a deep magenta
Lipcolor - Nude - Avon 3-in-1

Hair:

2nd day hair curled under with a 1" barrel curling iron and sprayed with Tresemme maximum hold hairspray

1 comment:

  1. gotta love ebay! As long as I know what I'm shopping for, I've had good luck.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa