6/06/2009

Friday night wedding

I went to a fabulous wedding Friday night. The bride has her masters degree in theatre, so she came up with this great idea to have a "photo booth" at the reception. They had hats, wigs, gloves, masks, and feather boas for guests to try on and have their pictures taken. My outfit for the evening was one I've worn before, but this photo is one of the photos from the "photo booth" session at the reception, so the addition of the top hat was only temporary. The photo booth session was definitely the highlight of my evening! Perhaps if you visit Jessica's blog, you might see some photos of her and I together, taking even greater advantage of the photo booth!

6 comments:

  1. Yes I just recently heard of that at weddings. My Bro & Sis in law did a really funny one that they purchased after and it's sitting in the office at work. Slightly naughty LOL!

    Yours looked like pure fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun!! You guys looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Luv the top hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE top hats!!!
    Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa