6/01/2009

Monday

I mentioned in my post about accessories that I normally don't wear a necklace with a statement belt...but I probably should have said, I don't wear a statement necklace with a belt (or at least generally I don't). This necklace, twisted twice, for a shorter look, looks great barely peaking from the collar of my shirt without looking like I'm over-accessorized.

And just in case anyone notices, that mark on my chin is a burn mark from my curling iron. I did it on Saturday morning.

Shirt - JCPenney - $11
Leather belt - Kohl's - $2.40
Skirt - Old Navy - $4.49
Peeptoe pumps - Steve Madden (Macy's) - $27
Necklace - Macy's - $4.99

6 comments:

  1. Nice belt!

    And I love the color combo! Nice soft blue/green with the black and white. Great look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deal on the skirt...you always have such chic outfits...u look great! ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice belt, great with the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is fantastic. The necklace is perfect, belt...everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the belt!! I'm going to try to recreate this look very soon! I just have to figure out the skirt... Maybe my long khaki skirt... It is rainy here this week so that just might work...

    Anyway, I love the white oxford with the sleeves rolled up and the belt! Classic and great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa