6/13/2009

What I ended up with for the house party...

I'm such a dork! lol! This is what I ended up wearing last night instead of the skirt and sweater. That stupid stain (see post below). For the record (and as follow-up to my post below), I still don't like how I look in shorts, and I ended up wearing a higher heeled shoe than I originally planned...but oh well.

Top - Isaac Mizrahi - Target - $6.98
Capris (shortened by me) - Hyraulic - hand-me-down
Leather wedges - JCPenney - $8
Gold leaf earrings (to match my gold buttons!) - inherited

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I thought the skirt was so cute on you! But this looks really casual and laidback. Hope you had a good party! And good luck cleaning up...hahah That part always sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if it's any consolation, I love this top, it is so cute! And I think you look very simple yet cute and comfortable! Plus nic you look gorgeous in anything!!!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think that is a great outfit. Love the top. Hope your party went well!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa