7/28/2009

New blue dress

Washington is currently experiencing some very hot weather, I don't mind the hot weather so much but I do find my wardrobe seems to be lacking in some hot weather essentials. Like the fact I own a total of three tank tops and two pairs of shorts. :(

So, today, while running errands at Wal-mart with a friend, when she came across this simple, knit, very cool dress, we both decided to buy one. Since it's hot and sticky out I'm not really dressing this up. But I think this was a good buy, one I can dress up or down depending on the day or mood. Hurray for hot weather that sends me running errands to wal-mart!
Blue dress ~ Wal-mart $16
Flats ~ A&E 10 years ago
Earrings ~ Macys $11
Bracelets ~ Gifted

7 comments:

  1. I was just at Wal-Mart and didn't see this there. I'll have to go back again...maybe I can snag one in a different color - what a great versatile dress! The color is striking on you! Looking forward to seeing what other outfits you will make out of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is amazing on you. And I love how it accentuates your hourglass figure. Perfection.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute dress. I didn't see it last time I was at Wal-Mart, so I'll have to double check! Also, love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and the WalMart tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 28, 2009

    i LOVE this color blue and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color!It fits you perfectly too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable dress! The fabric is beautiful. I am just planning for a Walmart trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa