7/09/2009

Sick Day

My baby girl is sick today. I'll probably just be home all day watching cartoons with her and eating soup and such. lol. It's cool this morning, but promises to get up to 75 by this afternoon. I'll start out in jeans and then maybe later it will be warm enough to switch to a skirt
maybe this one? We'll see. Yesterday it was suppose to warm up and never did. *sigh* summer time...please come back to Washington! We miss you!
Close up for my jewelry. I'm still wearing the fabulous earrings from Farrielle

Sweater ~ Gifted
Brown top ~ Old Navy $10
Jeans ~ Gap $40
Skirt ~ Gap $13
Flats ~ Target $5
Necklace and Earrings ~ Gifted

5 comments:

  1. Hope she feels better soon.
    I think this year the sun left is being very shy . Around here is the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting around the house, watching cartoons and eating soup sounds awesome right about now - I hope she's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic of you is so pretty, Missi! :) You're a lovely girl, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great in brown! I love the skirt too - looking good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair sure is looking awesome lately!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa