7/11/2009

Urban Look for Saturday


Ignore the stupid look on my face. I should have smiled for this last shot.

Going to a few small town downtown cities to explore the new area we live in, then headed to a the movies tonight to see the second Transformer movie.

Tunic - Target - $3.74
Necklace - Kohl's - $.60
Hoop earrings - Target - $1
Leggings - Gap - $5.97
Sandals - Target - $5
Hat - Charlotte Russe - $5
Bag - B.Moss - $3

I was the lucky winner of this beautiful white and gray pearl necklace from Savvy Mode! I can't wait to wear it!

4 comments:

  1. I tried wearing leggings recently and just adore the feeling.
    You look very city chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great, I am so envious of your body, I could never pull this off. The blue is great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this look on you! Can't wait to see you wear the necklace, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Nic! First Missy,then you. You girls are so lucky! :) Btw, you look great wearing those leggings. I'm a legging girl too, it's so comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa