7/05/2009

Why I love my Lucky Magazine

My girlfriend started gifting me a subscription to "Lucky" Magazine about three years ago. I never heard of Lucky before she started the magazine gift and I quickly fell in love with it. Each month we get together to look through the magazine and pick out our favorite things.
I'm so addicted to the subscription, I can't wait till it arrives each month. I love almost all of the articles and really appreciate the honest to goodness good deals that they include, along side the more expensive brands/designers.

Most recently I've really appreciated the sections that talk about great websites and shopping recommendations depending on what city you live in.

The newest website I've started to visit (thanks to this magazine) is called Sundaybrunchdress.com. While the prices are way higher then what I can afford, I've really enjoyed seeing the dresses they offer and getting ideas for myself. If you haven't visited the site you should check it out!

Another reason I love Lucky, is for their beauty and skin care product review. I've only been a good caretaker of my skin for the past five years. But I hope to continue keeping my skin a high priority in my beauty routine and I hope to pass on the importance of it to my daughter as she grows.

Some skin care products I'd love to try in the near future are:
Murad Essential Environmental Shield Essential-C Eye cream with SPF 15 $67. Eye care is a big deal to me right now. The skin skin around the eyes is so delicate and I know it will show wrinkles the fastest. While I have nothing against wrinkles, I'd like my skin to appear as healthy and youthful for as long as it can.

Sonia Kashuk velvety Shine LIp Caryon in Hot Pink $8 This lip pencil looks like so much fun! I've heard good things about crayon type lip pencils and I would love to try it in a bright color while summer is still here.
Burt's Bees Chemical Free Sunscreen with Hemp Seed oil SPF 30 $15 I have been a Burt's Bees fan ever since I became adicted to the hydrating night cream. My ideal is to one day be able to afford all natural skin and beauty care products and using burt's bees products is my first step in that direction.

That's all for now, I want to go finish reading my magazine now, enjoying the rest of this fabulous Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa