8/06/2009

Summer colors


I feel silly posting outfits on days when I'm just at home all day working in my little office...but it is good incentive for me to add a little something extra to my basic outfits. So here's another t-shirt/shorts look that I dressed up with a silver belt and silver sandals to match the silver in my t-shirt. I took a close up of the colors, because I think they are really pretty together.

Shorts - J.Crew via Ebay - $5
Belt - gifted
T-shirt - Express - $5 or so
Earrings - gifted
Sandals - Target - $5

3 comments:

  1. You're right. The silver adds just the touch to make you look finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits like this. Keep posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love the muted palette! clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa