8/13/2009

Pink or nude lips and cat eyes = Bridgette Bardot

The iconic look of Bridgette Bardot has been back in trend for a few years now. It is sultry, sexy, and yet fairly simple. Winged eyeliner, nude or pink lips, and big hair.

The modern day Bridgette Bardot look was achieved first by Angelina Jolie. If this photo of Jolie doesn't make you want to try the look, I don't know what will.
Last night I watched Kandee the Make-up Artist's post on winged eyeliner, and was inspired. I picked up some cheap Maybelline lipcolor in Pink Please at Wal-Mart, and decided to try it all out today. I think I should have gone all out and started with a matte foundation for the true Bridgette Bardot look, but you get the idea. Now I'm about to go for a jog, so my hair is nice and frizzy, and I'm already starting to sweat...but at least I have flirty lips and sultry eyes.
-------
On another note, there's a website I found online that sells clothes wholesale clothing and other wholesale items like shoes and even intimates. It's called Red Tag Clothing and the prices are really great. Not only are the prices lower but you literally get more for your money.

2 comments:

  1. lovin' that lip color on you! If you find you never wear it, send it my way!

    Also love how you are gonna go jogging looking awesome! I should do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this look!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa