8/04/2009

Red and turquoise

This is my favorite color combination.
I just wanted to show how the stitching in the shorts is turquoise to match the belt, and the turquoise in the graphic on the t-shirt.

Just in case anyone cares, this t-shirt I'm wearing is a real Prada shirt. One of my parents' friends (who are very wealthy) gave me this shirt because their daughter didn't like it anymore. I guess I'm not a snob, because I have no problems wearing hand-me-downs. :-)

T-shirt - Prada - hand-me-down
Shorts - Rogan for Target - $6.98
Belt - gifted
Turquoise bead earrings - Kohl's - $.50
Red patent low wedge peeptoes - thrifted - $3

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Its cute, yet stylish, young yet not too teenagey, all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Red & turquoise is my all-time favorite combo! Love the stitching in the shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look really cute today!! cool about the shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look soooo cute Nic. I love the red on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love red and turquoise together. you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit, and I love that you took the photo in front of a bright red car :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa