8/11/2009

Sick, but needing to run errands

I've been sick with a nasty cold for almost a whole week now. It's nearly gone, I'm just suffering fatigue and a cough. I hate colds, especially colds in the summer time. Granted, weather here in Washington does feel more like the beginning of Fall then the usually super hot August summer. So, I guess if I must have a cold in the summer time, it's good I'm having it while the temperatures are cool and allow me to curl up with blankets and tea without dying of heat stroke.
Jacket ~ H&M $15
Top ~ Old Navy $10
Jeans ~ Old Navy $19
Booties ~ AE for Payless $34
Bracelets ~ Gifted
Necklace~ Kohls $5
Earrings ~ Macy's $11

7 comments:

  1. Colds are the worst! Especialy when you can't just stay home and do nothing. Well for being sick you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I looked so good when I'm sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colds suck - I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer colds are awful! But at least you look good, right? Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am having the sniffs.Your little girl is very pretty.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better now.
    You look stylish nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Blog! Thanks for putting our Sensibly Styled button on here! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa