9/11/2009

Another hat


What to wear when you have an early morning errand? Leggings and a t-shirt are like pajamas, which is what I want to be wearing if I have to go somewhere at 6AM. I just added the jacket to ward off the morning chill, the pumps to take away the pajama look, and the hat to hide my bed hair.

I plan on changing later on into a regular outfit, but for my 6AM errand, I thought this wasn't so bad. lol!

T-shirt - Gap - $3
Leggings - Target - $3
Jacket - gifted
Necklace - Kohl's - $.60
Silver hoop earrings - Target - $1
Hat - Charlotte Russe - $5
Watch - thrifted - $4

6 comments:

  1. I think you look very trendy, and I love the hat. I got something similar today at Kohl's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as if all kinds of hats look good on you. I like this one alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally stay away from leggings, but your last 2 posts are making me think I should take mine out of the back of the closet and give them another look...So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! you are just too cute, deff a chic mom! This look is so Carrie Bradshaw! I wish i could pull off the hat thing! super cute

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa