9/03/2009

Comfy, comfy

My wonderful husband bought me this super comfy pregnancy outfit for my birthday. The skirt is a super soft, but nice jersey with one of those foldover waist bands (totally can use after baby) the tank is SUPER long, so it's really bunched up right now and the scarf...I LOVE!
Anyway, nothing fancy, I've been home all day save one quick trip to Trader Joes for some vitamins and yummy bread.
Scarf ~ gifted
Tank ~ gifted
Skirt ~ gifted
Sandles ~ Ann Taylor Loft $9
Earrings ~ gifted

6 comments:

  1. You look cute. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pregnancy!!! The outfit is adorable and so perfect for end of summer weather! ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, so nice of your hub. love the scarf with this. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Missie, you look so cute pregnant. Congrats again. Hope you're feeling you look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scarf, and congrats on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exactly what I wore for the first few months of my pregnancy this summer! I am 18 weeks now so I am into my full on maternity warddrobe. Your DD and my son are only three days apart, so I am excited that you are pregnant at the same time as me! Yay! Plus, I live nearby so I can always rely on you wearing something weather appropriate:)

    Congrats, I am really looking forward to your maternity ensembles...

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa