9/03/2009

Hi Domestic Sophisticate, This is Missi

I know I haven't been posting in awhile. Some of you readers may not even know who I am, it's been so long. But, I like to think I have a good excuse for disappearing from this blog. My excuse is, I'm pregnant!

Of course, once you become pregnant doesn't mean you can't dress nice, because trust me, I've been doing my best. I've just felt so sick and so awful, the thought of taking a picture was to much. Pathetic I know.

However, yesterday was my birthday (I'm 26, woohoo!) and my husband bought me all these cute maternity clothes and this adorable new clutch! Isn't it SO cute? After opening all these adorable gifts, it has me newly inspired to return to posting.
Of course, right now I'm in my yoga pants and t-shirt, because I just finished yoga and soon I'll be walking with a friend...so you may not get an actual picture of me till tomorrow. Still, I wanted to let you know I'll be returning, hopefully with some fun, inspired, pregnancy looks. Or at least clothed and decent. *grin*

17 comments:

  1. Chic clutch! Where did he find it?

    Yay for new babies!! I can't wait to see your maternity outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What exciting news! I read y'all's blog regularly but don't post often (yes, I lurk) and I've wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back Missi, I was thinking what happened? Congrats wishing you the best.
    xoxo
    Farrielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nic,

    he found the clutch in a little shop downtown Olympia. We spied it there together a few months ago, I didn't think he would remember:)

    Seleh and Farrielle, thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That clutch is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!
    Hope everything goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and Happy Birthday

    Nice Clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray! Congratulations! This link has pics of one of the best-dressed pregnant lady I've seen:

    http://www.academichic.com/2009/08/04/es-maternity-style-recap-highlight-reel/

    When I was pregnant, most of the time I looked kinda unstylish. I know you'll look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kacie, thank you for this link. I LOVE it! What fabulous ideas!
    Missi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations...preggie clothes are so cute these days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! Looking forward to all the maternity outfits you'll come up with :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so weird, but I already knew you were pregnant!! Many times I have a quick look at your blog from work and don't always get to post and don't always get to read the messages. Somehow I read a few weeks ago you were pregnant *LOL* (think it was when you were sick and I kinda noticed a change to your body)

    CONGRATULATIONS.. can't wait to see your maternity clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finally catching up - just wanted to say CONGRATS and a happy and healthy 9 months to you!

    Love the clutch! Can't wait to see your maternity clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATULATIONS.. can't wait to see your maternity clothes.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa