9/09/2009

Leggings

One of our readers asked us to show her some gold eyeshadow looks, so here is my idea of a daytime look using gold eyeshadow. The "tutorial" is posted on Facebook (since that was where our reader posted her question). I used Mary Kay eyeliner, L'Oreal Voluminous black mascara, and Jasmine La Belle eyeshadows from Ulta.
I just got my Glamour magazine yesterday and loved the article on how to wear leggings. I had bought these racer stripe leggings to wear for when I'm on the treadmill, but after reading the Glamour article, I realized I could wear them for a regular day outfit as well!


Jacket - Hydraulic - gifted
Leggings - Wal-Mart - $1
Top - Gap - gifted
Scarf - Target - $6
Cuff bracelet - Claire's - $1
Earrings - gifted
Bag - Coach - gifted
Leather shoes - Target - $7

5 comments:

  1. foxy outfit! love the leggings and the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fun! I am going to get a jean jacket this year! Since I haven't had one since I was like 8!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. i would pair leggings with long tops and layering with comfy cardi or jacket with a lovely scarf or belt.
    btw i have a new perricone eye lift giveaway. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa