9/05/2009

Shopping Day



Today was a full day of shopping. First, I decided to explore our local shopping mall, and then I spent the entire afternoon with our realtor house shopping. Found a few great deals at the mall, and I have my fingers crossed on the great deals I found on houses. If only buying a house were as easy as picking out a new dress.
Top - (I.N.C.) thrifted - $1
Jeans - Express - $9.99
Platform red leather and wood sandals - Aerosoles - gifted
Bag - Coach - gifted
Earrings - thrifted - $.75
Scarf - gifted
Cami - hand-me-down

6 comments:

  1. Nice sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your house hunt...you are looking great, by the way. Nice to know that you are settling down in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice top..love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a gorgeous top and i love that you chose red accents for this outfit. the scarf is faboo!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa