9/06/2009

Window Shopping in the rain

So it's been a week and I'm still suffering from my nasty cough. It's getting much better but still bad enough that I decided not to go to church. However, I'm going nuts being stuck at home all week, so my hubby is gonna take me window shopping this afternoon. It's rainy and cool so nothing to fancy, but I am gonna use my new purse for the first time. Isn't it so cute? hee, hee.

and with my jacket:)
Brown top ~ Old Navy $12
Jacket ~ Ross $15
Jeans ~ Old Navy $19
Scarf ~ gifted
Bracelets ~ gifted
purse ~ gifted
Earrings ~ Premier Jewelry $19

p.s. and yes, I will be dressing my daughter in warm clothes before we go out. lol

2 comments:

  1. love the colors and how cute is your little daughter running around in her tulle skirt?! way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clutch looks great with your outfit! I like how you added some color with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa