10/07/2009

Another red dress

This is now the third red dress I own. What can I say, I love red dresses! Of course, all three dresses only cost me $5 a piece, so it's not like I'm splurging! lol! I found this dress in the clearance section of Meijer...a place I never look, but happened to the other day. It's just a simple knit tank dress, so it is a good all season dress.

Jacket - Hydraulic - gifted
Cami - Bali - ?
Dress - Meijer - $5 (I cut the dress shorter so the hem is at my knee)
Brown tights - Target little girls' section - $2
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Gold leather belt - Kohl's - $2
Red bead necklace - thrifted - $.25
Medallion necklace - gifted
Medallion earrings - gifted

1 comment:

  1. super cute! and for 5 bucks you can't go wrong! looks great with the denim jacket.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa