10/02/2009

Belted jacket



Had to add that pic with my son in it. He insisted on getting his pic taken with me, but then started crying when his Dad said he needed to get in the car and go...we were on our way to the local community theatre to see "Willy Wonka Jr."

Anyhow...to the outfit:

Corduroy jacket - H&M - $20
Gold leather belt - Kohl's - $2
Pencil skirt - Gap - $7
Brown tights - Target (little girl's section) - $2
Suede boots - Aerosoles - $29
Gold necklace - thrifted - $1
Tweed cap - I forget where

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Anything with a belt works so chic. xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. how funny is it that I JUST bought that jacket today? lol! however it wasn't on sale :( I got it for $34.99. Very cute outfit and your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is adorable! And you look super stylish as always. Those boots are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice brown outfit, your son is adorable in his sweater

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the belted jacket! very chic! and look how cute and put together your son is!! awesome post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! You always amaze me with your accessory prices. Sometimes when I shop now I think, 'I'm not paying that price for that, if Nic can find it for cheaper, I probably can too!'

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa