11/09/2009

Busy day


I have a board meeting to attend this afternoon, but needed to go sans make-up so I could go tanning first (I am a bridesmaid in a wedding and wearing a strapless dress). After the board meeting I have MOPS. Picking out an outfit that could look professional (for the meeting) and yet casual (for MOPS) was tricky...and the no make-up thing made it worse. But with some mascara and lipstick (places that do not need to tan), I get away with a blank face. The blazer gives me that professional edge and the corduroys make it casual.

Corduroys - J.Crew - $15
Pumps - Target - $5
Blazer - thrifted - $3.25
White button down - hand-me-down
Silver hoop earrings - Target - $1
Watch - thrifted - $4
Red lipstick - MAC Russian Red - $14

4 comments:

  1. LOOKING GREAT AS ALWAYS NIC. HOW IS MISSI FEELING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesa, Missi is feeling great and her pregnancy is progressing smoothly! She just does not have any desire to post on the blog lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pants are a very stunning color. they match your lips! i never would have guessed you weren't wearing makeup! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants! And i love MOPS too I joined my group last year and love it
    rachel

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa