11/03/2009

Comfy cozy day

Look at me thinking I can pose like a model -- lol! Cut me some slack, though...I take a pic of myself almost everyday, you gotta switch things up every once in a while!
Getting a facial tonight, so I wanted my face to breathe free of make-up all day. With no make-up on, I feel casual, young, comfortable, and carefree. So here's to pretending I'm 15 again and can get away with wearing whatever I want.

Brown knit dress - F21 (thrifted) - $5
White t-shirt underneath dress - F21 - $3.50
Navy leggings - Target (little girl's section) - $3
Brown suede boots - Aerosoles - $29
Navy sweatshirt with sequins - ON (thrifted) - $2

1 comment:

  1. I love your signature style...AND your model poses! You certainly are pretty enough to be a model (and you look great without make-up, by the way). :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa