11/19/2009

Friday eve

Getting a Mary Kay makeover tonight, just for fun, which is why I'm sans make-up today. Thought I'd do a bit of my Christmas shopping through MK after my makeover, too.

I'm so excited about Christmas--this will be the first Christmas where we won't be traveling 8 to 11 hours to go see family...we live so near them now!

Nothing creative about my outfit today, but I feel great in it. A pencil skirt, tailored sweater, boots, and feminine jewelry = winning combination for my figure.

Sweater - H&M - $5
Skirt - Gap - $7
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Flower cluster necklace - LuShae Jewelry
Pearl and chain necklace - thrifted - $1
Pearl earrings - gifted

5 comments:

  1. for a second I thought you were a younger sister- you look so young and relateable without all the makeup. :) Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really does look great on you. And you're gorgeous even without makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well with makeup or no makeup I think you look beautiful , love what you wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Can you please tell me where you managed to find those brown Aerosoles boots for such a cheap price? I tried asking you about that on Facebook, but the message wouldn't go through (darn thing lol). I haven't had much luck searching Ebay for them. Also, do you think they'd work for people with more muscular calves? I always have issues getting my boots to zip up lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ashley.junk.mail: I bought these boots in February of 2007 when they were on super clearance. I had a friend who worked at Aerosoles and she tipped me off as soon as they went on sale. They were originally $99, but in February they were marked down quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa