11/12/2009

Revlon Fantasy Lengths



Remember when I posted about trying out Revlon's false eyelashes? Well I've finally had a chance to try them.

For this being my first application, I think they look ok. I was impressed with how easy they actually were to apply and then how natural they look once on before applying mascara. I need to practice more later on to get them to look even better, but for now I'm loving the fun, flirty look.

I'm wearing the Fantasy Length version that you glue on. My eyes must be big, because I didn't have to cut them at all and had plenty of space on each side that could have used some more lash. I've worn them all day so far without any problems.

Missi told me you are supposed to apply mascara to falsies, so I added two coats of black mascara for even more pizazz. Then I lined both the top and bottom rims with a thick coat of black eyeliner. To soften the look, I brushed on the turquoise shadow on the top and bottom, over the liner. I added white highlighter to the brow bone and inner corners of my eyes, as well as a darker shade of blue green to the eyelid crease.

For more product information, go here.

What do you all think?

6 comments:

  1. I love them, they make your eyes look beautiful. I have never had the nerve to try them....maybe in the safety of my own bathroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your eyes and makeup look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look fantastic on! I love fake lashes - I've been wearing them more when I go out and I know I'm going to be taking a lot of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look cool. My sister and I talk about getting some all the time...now I feel like I can do it.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa