11/15/2009

Wedding weekend

So I already posted what I wore to the bachelorette party Thursday night, and this is what I wore to the rehearsal dinner Friday night.

All the bridesmaids wore this for the Saturday evening wedding:

The sash and slip are removable, so I have another great LBD! The black patent clutch I thrifted for $2.

Today we are all hanging out at the house visiting with relatives that we haven't seen in a while so I chose something comfy and casual.


Cami - thrifted - $.50
Plaid shirt - thrifted (AE) - $2
Jeans - Express - $19
T-strap pumps - Old Navy - $8
Watch - thrifted - $4
Necklace - thrifted - $1

9 comments:

  1. I love that they're removable!!!!

    Style on a String :: Because style has nothing to do with money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gorgeous I love the dress and that they are removable wow that is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute!!!!! where is the dress from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay: The dress is from David's Bridal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking so pretty for the wedding. And I like how the red is removable. Definitely a bridesmaid dress you can wear again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I love the dress. It's beautiful and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great dress, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, thanks! Love David's Bridal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That black and red dress looks terrific on you!

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa