12/04/2009

Christmas Party



My husband's work Christmas party was pretty casual (they said to wear jeans), so I figured I'd go a little bit dressier and wear my black jeans. I finally got to wear my new vintage clutch, too!

Top - Express - gifted
Jeans - Levis (thrifted) - $5
Heels - BCBGirls (Macys) - $22
Gold clutch - vintage (antique store) - $6
Red bead necklace - Express - free with a purchase
Gold necklace - thrifted - $1
Gold hoops - Premier Jewelry - $21
Cami - I forget where and for how much
Red cocktail ring - Charlotte Russe - $.99

3 comments:

  1. This is the perfect outfit for a Christmas party! I love the red, really gorgeous top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas party outfit! Your hair also looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had to be the most beautiful gal at the ball! The blouse is so festive and a good color on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa