12/01/2009

December 1st


Can you believe it's December 1st? I can't. I usually try to get all my Christmas cards out and shopping done, the decorating done, and everything wrapped by Thanksgiving, just so I can relax through December. Unfortunately, I'm slightly behind this time around. I don't even have our Christmas letter written, let alone sent out. But I'm done with all my Christmas shopping, and most all of the wrapping, and the house is all decorated sans the Christmas tree. Either way, my holiday to-do list is so much fun, especially now that my son is 3 years old and understands everything that is going on. He is so excited about Christmas! He keeps singing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus and asking me when we can open up Jesus' Birthday presents. How cute is that?

My outfit today doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it matches my mood. Not quite sure what I want or how I feel today. I have to change for a Board meeting tonight anyway, so I thought I'd wear whatever I felt like before then. I'm posting it because I thought it might entertain you all.

T-shirt - Hanes (stolen from husband's drawer) - $2
Jacket - Hydraulic - gifted
Skirt - Target - $7
Boots - JCPenney - $9
Leggings - Target - $3
Silver chain - Kohl's - $.60
Pearls - Savvy Mode
Hat - Target - $4
Silver hoop earrings - Target - $1

1 comment:

  1. Brigette1978December 01, 2009

    I just discovered your blog this past weekend and I must admit...I LOVE IT. I'm a fellow fashionista and a 1st time Mama this year (my baby girl turns 1 in 2 weeks!). Anyhow, your an inspiration and a breath of fresh air after a looonggg day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa