12/31/2009

New Year's Eve

Here are a bunch of pics of my new outfit that I got from Christmas!





I feel very rich today since what I'm wearing today retails for over $1000:

J.Brand jeans - $178
Jessica Simpson boots - $200
Banana Republic shirt - $59
Banana Republic jacket - $152
Coach bag - $298
Silver necklace from LuShae Jewelry - $129
New York & Company necklace - $19.95
Genuine freshwater pearl stud earrings - $50.00

I should start posting what the original prices of the items I score are. It makes my bargains look that much better!

Bargain prices:

J.Brand jeans - Ebay - (gifted) $65
Boots - Endless.com - (gifted) $159
Shirt - Banana Republic - $11.99 (super clearance day after Christmas sale)
Jacket - Banana Republic (gifted) - $42 (super clearance day after Christmas sale)
Necklace - NY&Co - gifted
Necklace - LuShae - gifted
Earrings - gifted
Bag - Coach Outlet (gifted) - $50

5 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVING your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ensemble. I covet those boots. So freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit from head to toe! This is my version of the perfect outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, but I especially love the prices!!! What a score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stylish! I especially love that charcoal-colored jacket.

    P.S. Are you standing in front of your front door in that first picture? That bright red is FUN.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa