12/05/2009

Saturday


See my son copying me in the background? This shot cracked me up!
I know, this is basically the same thing I wore last night. But what can I say, it worked well last night, so I figured it would be great for tonight.

We are all going to see a community theatre production of It's A Wonderful Life.

Skinny jeans - Levis (thrifted) - $5
Top - Simply Vera Wang - gifted
Shrug - Debs - $7
Pumps - BCBGirls (Macys) - $21
Bag - H&M - gifted
Hoops - Premier Jewelry - $21
Pearls - thrifted - $1
Colored bead necklace - Macys - $5
Gold necklace - thrifted - $1

1 comment:

  1. I like it a lot great color and aslo the clutch is so beautiful.
    Your son makes me smile, my children want to be in the pictures to when I am taking my daily pics:) Say hi to Missie, I miss her.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa