12/29/2009

Some Christmas Pics

This is what I wore Christmas Day. My husband bought me the necklace from Target, the earrings are from Premier Jewelry, my Mother-in-Law bought me the sweater from Gap, I got the jeans from Maurices with my giftcards, and the clogs are thrifted. My son thought it necessary to be in the picture while eating his pizza, and pointing at my outfit. He's getting so goofy these days!

After we opened our gifts Christmas morning, we drove three hours to see my parents and siblings, so I wanted my outfit to be comfortable for the drive. It was very comfortable, and it felt so good to wear all brand new items that I had just opened up for Christmas!
And here I am with two of my four sisters. Jo is on my right and Li on left. And of course, my son had to be in this picture too! In this picture I'm wearing my brand new Jessica Simpson boots (from my husband for Christmas), and my J.Brand skinny jeans (from husband for Christmas).

Jo got her top on clearance at The Limited a couple of days after Christmas, and Li's outfit is something she already had.
And here's a goofy one with my little brother...

I had a wonderful Christmas and got tons of new clothes! I can't wait to start creating new outfits and showing them all to you!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and spent lots of time with your families!

Merry Christams!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots and skinny jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous family picture!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa