12/11/2009

Sweaters

I just got this sweater back from the drycleaners and love that it smells fresh again. My son was happy to don one of his fresh clean sweaters too so that we would coordinate today.

In between my regular work from home (I'm a Legal Assistant for an advocacy group outside of DC), I have an orthodontist appointment, a few errands to run, a few presents to pick up, and a date with the hubby tonight. I love busy days!

I pinned my hair up this morning into a simple twist because I was having a bad hair day. I curled it all, brushed it out, and since I slept with wet hair (I know, bad idea), it just wouldn't lay right. Solutions to bad hair days are 1) wear a hat, or 2) pin it up. I usually prefer the former, but had a few moments to take the time to pin it up this morning and decided to go for it.

Sweater - Express - gifted
Bangles - Shabby Apple - $6
Skinny jeans - H&M - $20
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Yellow t-shirt - hand-me-down
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

6 comments:

  1. Your son is adorable! And, wow, that up-do is fantastic! That blue-violet color looks divine on you as well! Hope you have a fun date night with your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great like that especially with the cowl neck on the sweater. Like a work of art! Very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater is my favorite color-but sorry your son is way cuter...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look SO sophisticated and glamorous -- and great in the beautifully full collared sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color and design of your blue sweater!You look pretty with your hair up too. Your soon is so adorable. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa