1/08/2010

Happy Friday!

I had a board meeting today, so I got all bundled up to go out and get my car warmed up so I could head out. Unfortunately, I got stuck in a snow bank beside my driveway. I got bundled up for no reason, since I headed straight back inside after 15 minutes of spinning my tires. At least that meant I had time to take some pictures and do a blog post.
Coat - Gap (five or more years ago on clearance) - $25
Colorful scarf - Maurices - $9
Cream scarf - Target - $6
Hat - gifted


Olive corduroy Jacket - H&M - $20
Cream sweater - VS - gifted
Jeans - JBrand (Ebay Scarlett Ink Cigarette leg) - gifted
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Necklace - Target - gifted
Gold hoops - Premier Jewelry - $21

1 comment:

  1. you look great in little jackets! And I like how cute you look when you are all bundled up!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa