1/18/2010

Inspired

In the dead of winter my dear friend, Kristen, wore a pretty blue dress and pastel yellow cardigan, with the most adorable creamy floral scarf yesterday. After seeing her in all her cuteness I had to try to copy her look with my own version. Not as cute as the look she created but it's making me looking forward to dress wearing weather again!
and a funny pic to show off my massive belly bump:) Two and half months left! woohoo!
Dress ~ Wal-mart $14
Scarf ~ Old Navy gifted
Cardigan ~ Old Navy Maternity $12
Boots ~ JCP $30
tall gray socks ~ Nordstroms Rack $5

6 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! Can't believe you only have a couple of more months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOsh, you are just too freakin adorable! Love that blue on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so inspirational. LOL

    You look adorable. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking great!! I love the picture of your growing baby bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for not disappearing from the blog entirely! Your outfit is super-cute...I love the dress and you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa