1/23/2010

Saturday




I'm actually wearing flats today. It feels weird. I mean I wear my slippers around the house and tennis shoes for working out - so I'm not always in heels, but I never wear flats to go out in.

Elaine over at Clothed Much inspired me to wear this outfit. Not that she wears shiny animal print t-shirts, but she does consistently wear a t-shirt tucked into a knee-length skirt over tights, with flats and a scarf wrapped around her neck. I can't pull off the look like she does, but I do feel very comfortable and girly and am glad to try something different.

T-shirt - Dillards - gifted
Skirt - Ann Taylor Loft - hand-me-down
Tights - Wal-Mart - $5
Scarf - Target - $6
Leather metallic flats - Ann Taylor Loft - $3.88
Earrings - gifted
Cuff bracelet - Claire's - $1
Bangles - Shabby Apple - free with coupon
Hat - hand-me-down

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I love this look on you! It's my favorite way for you wearing flats. I actually didn't even realize you weren't wearing heels till I read you were in flats!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa