1/17/2010

Shopping Saturday


I met my Mom and sis at The Somerset Mall in Troy, MI, yesterday. We spent the entire day there and I'm sure there was so much more to see than we saw!

I bought a double wrap skinny black leather belt from Banana Republic for only $4 (originally $50), and I bought a pin stripe pencil skirt from Banana for only $8 (orignally $60). But the purpose of our trip was to help my Mom get a few much needed things for her trip to Cabo San Lucas that is coming up soon. We got a few things for her, but she has a lot more to get, and unfortunately, I'll miss out on the rest of her shopping trips. Luckily I got to be in on this one!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of your blog, you are such an inspiration. I had to comment on this post because I've read your blog for so long and was surprised to read that you were at Somerset, I had NO idea you lived in Michigan! I live in Macomb Township and love Somerset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara - glad you left a comment! I actually live 2 hours from the Somerset Mall in Ohio, but next time I'm there I'll post something in case you want to meet me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh okay, well hope you enjoyed your visit to Somerset and Michigan!

    For sure, let me know. I don't currently have any blog, but I'm in the process of thinking of creating one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your mom has a wonderful trip! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa