1/06/2010

Taking a Walk in the Snow

These pictures today crack me up! My son is getting so goofy! He is purposely posing in both of these pictures. I don't know where he gets it from. ;-)
We're going for a walk out in the snow today. I've been trying to get out in the cold more so we can get some fresh air. We definitely have to layer up, though! My son has two pairs of pants on, two pairs of socks, and two sweaters! lol!
I'm wearing blue tights under my blue leggings, and then socks over my tights. Gotta stay warm!

Sweater - JCPenney - $8
Tunic - Target - $3
Tights - Hue - gifted
Leggings - Target - $3
Skirt - J.Crew - $19
Suede boots - Aerosoles - $29
Snow boots (sherpa lined) - J.Crew - $25
Scarf - Target - $6
Polka dot beanie - AE - $6

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, ya'll are both adorable! He is so cute posing with his momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your boots!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa