2/01/2010

And for today...



Today I have a Board Meeting, but because it is so cold outside, I'm keeping it casual.

I have had such a hard time being creative with my outfits this winter. When it is 11 degrees outside, all I can think of to wear is tights under jeans, tucked into boots, with scarves, sweaters, a jacket under a heavy winter coat, and a hat. It's just too cold for skirts and dresses, or any kind of shoes other than boots!

Corduroy jeans - AE - $20
Jean jacket - Hydraulic - gifted
Purple sweater - Gap - gifted
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Necklace - Kohl's - gifted

2 comments:

  1. I'm so with you - the winter coldness is putting a damper on my creative thoughts with my clothing!

    I have a question for you -
    I've noticed in a lot of your pictures that your home has high ceilings and big trim around windows and such. My husband & I are putting an offer on an old farmhouse this week and the trim resembles what you have. My question is - what kind of blinds/curtains do you use and how do you hang them? I'm just looking for some different ideas and curtains aren't something I've been very creative with in the past. If you wouldn't mind sharing... my email is lrandall@capstonebenefits.com

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way lately - all I wear is jeans with flat boots because of the nasty weather. It's just too cold and wet for anything else. I am SO ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa