2/17/2010

Birthday Party

Went to a family Birthday party tonight, and thought it was a good excuse to look festive!
Trying out my new NARS blush - it's more of a peachy pink color that looks more natural than the usual bronzer I wear. I like it!

Hat - gifted
Olive corduroy jacket - H&M - $20
Skirt - J.Crew - hand-me-down
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Cream tunic - Gap - gifted
Cream tights - Wal-Mart (little girls' section) - $1
Gold earrings - gifted
Rose pin - Express - gifted
Belt - Gap - $24.50


2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice mix of pretty and almost safari, between the hat, belt, boots and blazer. Loving the blog!
    alltumbledown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coral and brown together! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa