3/12/2010

Birthday Party

It's warm enough to wear this dress sans tights, and to take pictures outside without being knee deep in snow! Hooray!
Tut, tut, it looks like rain! My little boy uses that phrase (a line from Christopher Robin in Winnie the Pooh) all the time and thinks he's pretty cute when he does. He's right, though, of course.
Close-up of th earrings:
Back shot of the hairdo:
After a sad day yesterday, today will be joyful. Tonight we're throwing a family Birthday party at our house. I got out all of my fine china and silverware, and have been cleaning the house all morning. Just got dressed, and now it's time to get some office work done before I start the cooking. We're having cashew chicken in lettuce cups, with jasmine rice soaked in coconut milk. yum!

Dress - Target - $6
Belt - Gap - $24.50
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Earrings - Macy's - $2

7 comments:

  1. like that second pic - soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! and those earrings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Very adorable and sophisticated!-Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty earrings :) Sounds like you have a nice day planned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely! I love those colors together! I too have been excited about the weather where I am in Mich! I've been tightless the last couple days. Unfortunately it's raining today!

    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair, Nic! That and your blue dress and the gorgeous earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this spring look! I like chocolate and blue together:)
    Vicka

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa