3/03/2010

Black Fedora

This is not the coolest way to wear a black fedora, but I needed a hat to hide my hair, and had to do something different with this otherwise basic outfit.

My son and I are going for a walk. It's actually sunny out and about 35 degrees! That is warm for Northwest Ohio for this time of year.

Sweater - Ann Taylor - gifted
T-shirt - Kohl's - $8
Jeans - courtesy of Maurice's
Clogs - thrifted (Colin Stuart) - $4
Hat - Charlotte Russe - $5
Black belt - Kohl's - $4
Pearl necklace - gifted

4 comments:

  1. Love the hat! Such a simple way to make an outfit more exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I envy people who can wear fedoras and look chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with Katie... with hat you look chic

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa