3/30/2010

Capris


I don't know what is with Gap's sizing these days, but these pants are already a size smaller than I normally wear (plus I've gained a few pounds) and yet they are still way too big. I bought them from Gap's final sale for $7.97, but didn't try them on before I bought them. Dumb idea. I decided I would get one days wear out of them before I try to sell them on Ebay (or let me know if you would like to buy them - I would sell them for $8 + free shipping).

Pants - Gap - $8
Top - Target - $3
Pumps - Target - $7
Jacket - gifted
Necklace - gifted
Earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

5 comments:

  1. I keep finding clearance at Gap and Old Navy that are $6-8 pants... every time, they are clearance precisely because they are not the size they are labeled, a 14 is really an 18, etc.- the pants don't look obviously wrong in construction, but they aren't the right size, which is why they didn't sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela: That makes a whole lot of sense - I'll have to be more careful about buying Gap final sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work at the Gap and their pants run big, PLUS their jeans stretch out during the day. Anyways, I actually like the slouchy/relaxed look of these khakis on you, and LOVE that you paired a casual outfit with some rockin heels. You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also noticed that GAP sizes are a bit squizofrenic.
    What size are those? Maybe I would have a go at them(if they fit)
    My email is ce.m.correia@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you sell the pants? What size are they?
    rachel.orndorff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa