3/17/2010

Non-fashion day on St. Patrick's Day


I've been having a few days here and there (the days I don't post) looking like this lately. There's a park near our house that my son and I have been enjoying now that the weather is becoming milder.

Some days it feels good not to bother with putting together a creative outfit, and instead feels better to just throw on something practical for playing at a park with your kid. It's a "mom's" prerogative that I should take advantage of more.

I hope you are all planning something fun in celebration of St. Patrick's Day and enjoying beautiful spring weather!

4 comments:

  1. your hair looks amazingly fabulous! Honestly, you look like a model for L.L. Bean or something. lol! Casual mom type clothes but still looking fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days at the park absolutely call for comfy clothes! I think you look great and it makes total sense that this is what you wear some days. I've been looking a lot like this lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say I found this blog in March 09. You guys proved to me that you can be fashionable wearing clearance and thrifted items. (I'm a sahm.) After following your blog awhile I started thrifting (and cruising clearance racks, and now I think I have a much better wardrobe now! :) thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look fantastic, even when you are in casual clothes!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa