3/23/2010

Spring

I was hoping it would be warm enough for me to go barelegged in this outfit, but 57 degrees is still a bit too chilly for me, so I added the cream tights.
I wanted an excuse to wear this belt - I bought it while shopping with my little sister this past weekend. It was normally $55 at Ann Taylor, and I snagged it for $3.88. You can't beat that!
I think the belt exaggerates my hourglass figure a little too much for my taste, so I think I like this outfit better without the belt. The belt is fun if I were going to be with the girls, but today is work, errands, and a family Birthday party (I know, we have a big family and have family birthday parties a lot!) - so I'd rather look a bit more relaxed.
I thought adding the flower pin to my necklace was a nice touch. The aqua contrasts well against the orange, and makes me feel like I'm dressed for spring!
This day is especially important because my sister, Missi, had her baby today!!! I can't wait to meet my little nephew!!!

Sweater - J.Crew (thrifted) - $5
Skirt - H&M - gifted
Tights - Wal-Mart (little girl's section) - $1
T-straps - Aerosoles - $29
Beads - thrifted (garage sale) - $1
Flower pin - New York & Co - gifted

5 comments:

  1. I also love the flower added to your necklace! Nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Totally get you about the belt...it works, but I think I like this outfit even more without it. I love orange and aqua together - so pretty!

    Congrats to Missi! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower pin, great touch. Congratulations to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your entire family!

    --Faithful Reader in PA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute flower pin, it´s perfect for spring! Congrtas to Missi. How lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa