4/03/2010

80 Degrees


I can't believe it got so warm yesterday! I've been in Michigan all week, and didn't really pack any warm weather clothes, but I managed to put this together. I had packed the tank top to wear under sweaters, and the skirt to wear with a sweater, but didn't feel like wearing a sweater in 80 degree weather.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Skirt - J.Crew - hand-me-down
Tank - Old Navy - thrifted
Shoes - Target - $7
Flower pin - Express - gifted
Earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, that flower pin is so springy fun!
    I am not ready for 80 degrees!
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty you look like you came from Spain:)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa