5/21/2010

Anniversary Gift

Nevermind my outfit today - I didn't plan on posting the outfit...but today is my husband's and my fifth anniversary, and while we were out shopping in a little town nearby this afternoon, my husband found this amazing handmade bracelet and decided I had to have it.
The lady who made the bracelet makes jewelry from vintage pieces that she finds from antique stores.
My husband loved the color, but the butterfly piece on one side (my full first name, which is "Vanessa" means "butterfly") is what sold it for him.

I love shopping with my husband!

The silver large chain necklace I'm wearing is new too. I thrifted it for $2. Yay!

Now I need to plan an outfit around this bracelet - these boring grays and blacks aren't a great backdrop to show off this exquisite piece!

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! That bracelet is STUNNING; the colors are beautiful. I love how unique it it; that makes it all the more special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your green target dress would be pretty- or if you have something pink- that bracelet would really show up against it!

    LOVE that bracelet! I want one now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! Beautiful bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 22, 2010

    That is an AMAZING bracelet, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!! -Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa