6/16/2010

Outfit Post: Sick Day

I've been sick with some kind of stomach bug since Saturday night. Since I'm able to keep food down, and the bug doesn't hit until lunch time (I know, sounds like morning sickness, huh?), I have been continuing on with my normal day-to-day activities. This morning, being the 5th day, I was sure I was all better and wanted to put a cute outfit on and go shopping after work.
Unfortunately, by the time I got around to taking these pictures, I was already sick again. :-(
Even though I'm changing into PJs in a minute here (so glad I hadn't put on any make-up yet), I still wanted to post these pictures, fuzzy or not. I like this outfit and will probably wear it again on the first day that I feel better for the entire day!
Oh, and doesn't this flower pin match this shirt perfectly? And I wish I had taken a close-up of my little aquamarine and white gold drop earrings. They are really pretty.

Shirt - hand-me-down from my sister
Pin - NY&Co - gifted
Shorts - J.Crew (via Ebay) - $4
Silver skinny belt - gifted
Silver wedges - Michael - $8
White gold and aquamarine earrings - gifted

8 comments:

  1. Love the pin with the shirt, I honestly thought it was attached when you bought it. I hope you feel better really soon.

    Lesa
    Always Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 16, 2010

    awwwwww hope you get better! cute outfit though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this outfit. If I had sensational legs like yours, I'd wear it, too. Very pretty color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry you have been feeling bad, LOVING your outfit! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria in NCJune 17, 2010

    Do you a.) tan outside or in a tanning bed thingy b.) use a self-tanner or lotion or c.) are naturally that way and so we all have to hate you?

    ;-) I kid on the last one, but I am curious how you achieved your awesome glow. LOVE the outfit too - feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blouse




    great blog btw ! lovely pics
    id love for you to check my blog out
    and dont forget to enter in my giveaway- (ends today)
    elena
    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria: I don't use tanning beds or self tanners (although, I used Jergens gradual tanner in the early April) - I am outside a lot working on the garden and running -and last month I laid out for a couple of hours. I think it's the lighting that makes me look tan. I'm really not that dark in daylight! Thanks, though! You made my day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa