7/25/2010

Outfit Post: Backwards

I bought this top a couple of sizes too large, and am loving how the extra fabric drapes.
I decided to wear my belt backwards to keep the attention on the tie knot detail on the blouse, instead of the belt...and I liked the extra detail the buckle gives the back of the top.

And here is a close-up of the cami just so that there are no misunderstandings as to my modesty standards. Plus, I like the chandelier earrings I'm wearing and wanted to show you all those too. :-)


Top - Ann Taylor - $5.88
Belt - Ann Taylor - $3.88
Cami (bra cami) - Dillards - $5
Denim pencil skirt - Gap - $17
Wedge sandals - JCPenney - $8
Earrings - Macy's - $2

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It's so demure and pretty. The top is great and is a beautiful color on you. I love the earrings too!

    Putting the belt on backwards is such a creative idea - I may have to try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of your top and the drapey fit!!
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    Christmas in July giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your top! I just saw this skirt on Gap's website... can't believe it is only $17!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah, thanks! I bought this skirt last summer on clearance...I'm shocked they still have it a year later on their website! Glad it lasted this long!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa