7/05/2010

Outfit Post: Sunday Attire


My sister, Li, gave me this shift dress that she got from J.Crew a while back. She's taller than me, and it had gotten too short for her. I love hand-me-downs from her! I gave Li the dress she's wearing because my husband said it was too ruffly. So both Li and I are wearing hand-me-down dresses from each other. It's great to have a sister who wears the same size as you!

Dress on Nic - J.Crew
Sweater on Nic - borrowed from Mom (Ann Taylor)
Sandals on Nic - borrowed from Mom
Necklace on Nic - thrifted - $1

Dress on Li - Target

2 comments:

  1. Love that dress! You are a lucky sister!

    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    Purseapalooza giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute! I love both of your dresses! My sister and I pass things on to each other, too. =]

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa